We use SOL’S Impérial shirts for our designs; these have become the “reference” t-shirt in Europe, thanks to its finishing and quality. Women and Children versions also available.
Fabric weight: 190 gsm
Style: Classic, short sleeves
Material: 100% ring-spun combed cotton, for greater comfort.
Reinforced rib neckline, for longer lasting.
Twin needle stitching
- SOL’S developed super soft ring spun cottons that proved an immediate success. This type of cotton has now been adopted by most brands.
- For greater comfort, SOL’S did not hesitate to create the first elastane® T-shirt collar.
To gain a better understanding of SOL’S as a company, you have to enter its DNA via its slogan:
The Fair Spirit ®
- Commitments and certifications: Fair Wear Foundation, Oeko-Tex®, Reach and see below.
- A professional and receptive company towards its clients: ISO 9001: 2008
- A brand that is trustworthy, close to its customers, fair, honest, loyal and upright.
- Has values and a strong identity thanks to its fundamentals
- Unique work ethics and values in terms of respect and commitment
- Permanent concern for the environment, health and children’s wellbeing.
- A confirmed international presence and a leading position in France
- A confirmed customer service culture supported by the largest stock in Europe
- An XXL range that adapts to 80 % of the market, for all environments, at all times
- A new yearly collection, mostly made up of innovative products
- A «Designed in Paris» trend and style that appeals to all countries
SOL’S A TRUSTED BRAND